The 27th Elder Law Forum, hosted by Pierro, Connor & Strauss, LLC, is this Thursday from 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM EDT. You can attend online or in-person at the Desmond Hotel in Albany, NY. You can register here.
Here is an abridged agenda:
- 8:40 NYS Legislators – Hot Topics in Long-Term Care
- 9:20 “Medicaid Update: New York’s New Home Care Rules”
- 10:00 “View from the Executive Branch: New Frontiers of Aging in New York"
- 11:00 Remarks from U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, Ranking Member, Senate Committee on Aging
- 11:10 “Providing Care in the Home: New York’s Changing Landscape”
- 11:30 – 12:30 PANEL - “Staffing Shortages in Health and Long-Term Care: Meeting the Needs”
- 1:10-2:00 PANEL - “Innovation and Automation: Can Models like Medicare and Medicaid Keep Pace with Advancements in Care?”
- 2:05-2:55 PANEL - “Medicaid Case Study: The State of Play in Home Care: Will Mom & Dad Realize Their Dream of Never Leaving Home?”
I'm looking forward to learning more about the changes to New York's home care Medicaid rules.
Lawyer and writer. Husband, father of daughter, son, brother to one brother and two sisters, uncle to eight nieces and nephews, and great uncle. Has two dogs and two cats. Loves technology and music.
Leave a Comment